The Red Lobster Survey, found at www.RedLobstersurvey.com, is an online survey designed by Red Lobster. It is used to measure satisfaction of customers against the atmosphere and service received. Red Lobster uses the information you give to make sure each restaurant is running properly. If they receive negative results, they can look for ways to make changes; if things are running smoothly, they know what they are doing is correct.
Red Lobster understands that you are a busy person. As an incentive to take the survey honestly, they have a monthly sweepstakes which you can enter to win a monetary prize. Prizes include one grand prize of $1,000 and 100 prizes of $50.
See Similarly: www.TalktoFridays.com – T.G.I. Fridays Survey
About Red Lobster
Red Lobster is one of the best known seafood restaurant chains in the United States, although the company also has restaurants in almost a dozen other countries. The company was founded in 1968 in Lakeland, Florida and today still has its headquarters in the same area, but has grown to just over 700 locations.
Red Lobster Survey is known for its promotions, such as endless shrimp or lobster, but also serves a variety of seafood including crab, flounder and salmon. For customers who don’t like seafood, pasta and steak dishes are also available. Golden Gate Capital is the parent company of Red Lobster.
How to Take the Red Lobster Survey
See likewise: Dave & Busters Survey – www.DnBsurvey.com
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Red Lobster receipt that contains an invitation for the Red Lobster Survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate the Red Lobster Survey.
- Go to www.RedLobstersurvey.com.
- Find and enter your ID number from your receipt. Click the small receipt icon to the left for help. If you prefer to take the Red Lobster Survey in Spanish, click the hyperlink below the Start button. Click start after entering the ID. You can also read the sweepstakes rules on this page.
- You will be asked questions about your recent restaurant experience. Many of these questions will be multiple choice. Simply click the answer that best suits you. Others, however, will have text boxes so you can enter your own response. It is not mandatory to use the text boxes, but it is encouraged.
- At the end of the survey, you will have a chance to enter the sweepstakes. Please follow directions.
Related Post "www.RedLobstersurvey.com – Red Lobster Survey"