The Atlanta Bread Customer Survey, found at www.Atlantabreadlistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Atlanta Bread that helps realize how happy customers are with the services the company offers. Atlanta Bread uses this information in many ways to improve areas of the store and give everyone a better experience. This Atlanta Bread Customer Survey is done online for your convenience.
Giving feedback is one of the easiest ways to help your favorite companies. It gives you a chance to tell them exactly what you like and dislike and it helps them learn what customers enjoy and don’t like. The company then works hard to incorporate your feedback into their new routine. You will also be able to enter a sweepstakes where you could win $500 cash. You do not have to enter the drawing to leave feedback.
About Atlanta Bread
Atlanta Bread is a bakery that was launched in 1993. For over two decades, we have been offering catering services for social and corporate functions. Our bakery has constantly been updated to cater for the ever-changing needs and tastes of the modern consumer.
They offer everything from boxed lunches, amazing desert trays and sandwich platters, so we have you completely covered regardless of your needs. They have a number of outlets spread across the country, so you can stop by to order a great meal or let us cater your next event. You can also place your order online or over the phone.
How to Participate in the Atlanta Bread Customer Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Atlanta Bread receipt that contains an invitation for the Atlanta Bread Customer Survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.Atlantabreadlistens.com.
- Enter the Atlanta Bread Customer Survey number (15 digits) from the middle of your receipt and click Start.
- Answer questions. You should answer them honestly and thoroughly. You must answer all questions on the page before moving to the next page. You should also follow directions at the top of each page.
- Enter the drawing. When finished, you will be prompted to enter the drawing by entering your contact information. Follow directions to enter.